As we’re fixin’ to welcome 2018, let’s look back at what went down in 2017.
I don’t know if I used the word “fixin’” correctly in that sentence, but I’m trying.
- Frankie Ballard got married
- King Luke Bryan and Jimmy Fallon solved the gyro debate
- The Preds nearly went all the way
- Florida Georgia Line open FGL House in Nashville
- Queen Taylor Swift returns to Spotify
- Sam Hunt’s ‘Body Like A Back Road’ breaks every record out there
- Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins welcome adopted daughter Will Gray
- Thomas Rhett and Lauren Akins welcome baby girl Ada James
- WE MET KING LUKE BRYAN!!!
- Chris Young Joined the Grand Ole Opry
- Queen Taylor Swift returns with new album, ‘Reputation’
- Great tragedy strikes at Country Festival in Las Vegas
- King Luke Bryan to join American Idol reboot
- WE HUNG OUT WITH THOMAS RHETT!
- Sugarland reunite
- King Luke Bryan releases new album, ‘What Makes You Country’
- Kelsea Ballerini marries Morgan Evans
- Jason Aldean and wife Brittany welcome son Memphis
- Tyler Hubbard and wife welcome baby girl
- Jamie Lynn Spears announces pregnancy
- That huge thing happened on ‘Nashville’
- King Tim McGraw and Queen Faith Hill head out on the road together
- That girl in King Blake Shelton’s video
- Garth Brooks sells five millionth ticket on current world tour
- King Blake Shelton releases ‘I’ll Name The Dogs’ and new album, ‘Texoma Shore’
There was so much more, but I couldn’t list everything.
Lots of babies.
I have a feeling 2018 is going to be even more eventful!